30 minute breakfast scones
I am a breakfast kind of person, and also one of those who don’t want to eat cause I have to, I want to eat because it tastes good. You know those days when you crave freshly baked bread but don’t have neither the time or the energy to spend hours baking bread before you’ve even had breakfast? Days like that these scones are perfect!
With only five ingredients these scones are really easy and fast to make and gives you freshly baked bread straight from the oven in under 30 minutes.
Eat with butter, jam or fresh vegetables.
I love to eat these scones with butter, jam and vegan cheese, the jam gives them the perfect sweetness and tastes amazing with the cheese.
If you want a fresher, not fully so sweet breakfast I can highly recommend vegan cheese, cucumber and tomatoes. Everyting tastes better with fresh vegetables, right?
- 1,75 cups all purpose flour
- 0,4 cups graham flour
- 100 g plant based butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 0,6 cups plant based yoghurt I used soyghurt
- 0,5 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 440°F
- Combine all the dry ingredients and mix with the butter.
- Add the yoghurt and combine to a sticky dough.
- Divide the dough into four pieces.
- Roll the dough into round pieces, place them on a tray and flatten them out a bit.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a test stick comes out clean.
- Serve freshly baked with your favorite spread.