May contain ad links.
Vegan waffles – my favourite recipe
It is Saturday morning and you have some extra time to make breakfast, what’s better than really good vegan waffles? At my place we eat waffles at least once a week, both of us absolutely love waffles and it feels a bit more luxurious than our normal breakfast.
For me it is not only important that my breakfast is delicious, I also want it to be easy to cook, and this recipe is all of it! It only contains ingredients that most people have at home and is of course completely vegan.
Endless possibilities with topping
In addition to the fact that this recipe is so simple, I love how you can vary the waffles with different toppings and sides to make them perfect fr your taste.
I personally like to have fresh berries and sweets possibly with a little syrup. If I want something more filling I simply add a more filling topping och side, if I want waffles for dessert I chose something sweet. Easy peasy!
- 300 ml flour
- 1,5 tbs baking powder
- 0,5 tbs vanilla sugar (optional) or 0,25 tbs vanilla extract
- 370 ml oat milk or other plant based milk
- 75 g melted butter
- a pinch of salt
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the oat milk and mix.
- Add the melted butter and mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Let the batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Pour the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp.
Have you tried this recipe? Leave a comment and rate the recipe to help others find the right one! I love to see your results on my recipes, so if you post an image on instagram, don’t forget to use the hashtag #wonderveganrecipe and tag me @wondervegan so I can check it out.