The perfect coconut bliss ball
So, sometimes you just want something small to snack on, right? I made these vegan coconut bliss balls with white chocolate some time ago and they turned out to be the perfect snack for someone with a sweet tooth like me. The combination of coconut and white chocolate is perfect and they totally melts in your mouth.
I decided to make these bliss balls after spending way too much time on Pinterest looking for an easy snack to make. For like the first time ever I didn’t feel like eating chocolate, so I decided to combine some of the flavors of the bliss balls i found.
Snack bites for every day
I love all kinds of snack bites, I often find myself looking for something small to eat in the fridge or going through everything in the apartment in the hopes of finding some chocolate. Those days I wish I would just have a jar of these coconut bliss balls.
I decided to jump on the bliss ball train that seems to be all over the internet and I’m so glad i did! Since these are the first ones I ever made I don’t have a lot to compare them to, but I’m definitely going to make more variations of these.
- 200 g cashew nuts soaked
- 200 g vegan white chocolate
- 50 ml coconut flakes
- 0,5 tsp sea salt
- 1-2 tbs scandinavian syrup
- Put all of the ingredients except the syrup in a food processor.
- Mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Taste and add syrup if you want a sweet bliss ball. If you prefer a not so sweet snack, add water or plant based milk instead.
- Roll the dough into small balls and then roll the balls in coconut flakes.
- Store in fridge up to a week.
Have you tried this recipe? Leave a comment and rate the recipe to help others find the right one! I love to see your results on my recipes, so if you post an image on instagram, don’t forget to use the hashtag #wonderveganrecipe and tag me @wondervegan so I can check it out.