Super easy vegan ice cream
So, this is probably the easiest version of a vegan ice cream you can make. It’s made out of fruits and berries only and if you have frozen bananas it’s ready to eat in a couple of minutes! Can it be better than that a warm summer day? I don’t think so!
I’ve tried some coconut cream based ice creams, and sure they’re good, but they take a lot more time to do and I’m actually not a that big of a fan of coconut. This is gonna be my number one go to ice cream this summer when I crave something cold!
The perfect ice cream for warm summer days. Dairy-free, no added sugar and super easy to make!
- 2 bananas
- Your choice of fruits or berries I used blueberries and strawberries for this one
- Peel the bananas, cut them into smaller pieces and freeze over night.
- Put the bananas and fruits and/or berries of your choice in a blender.
- Mix until the ice cream is smooth.
- Enjoy your delicious ice cream!