May contain ad links.
Vegan one pot pasta
Some days you just want a fast, easy and delicious dinner and what’s better than being able to cook the whole dish in only one pot? I made my first one pot about a year ago and I really love it!
This is a one pot pasta with pasta, tomato, chickpeas and pepper. It’s tasty, easy to make and absolutely delicious. And it’s ready to eat in under 30 minutes. Perfect if you ask me!
A trend that’s here to stay
The trend with one pots bloomed a couple of years ago och people made one pots everywhere, considering it’s super easy to cook and that you can do so many dishes with just one pot I’m certain it’s a trend that’s here to stay!
The fact that you only need to use one pot for a whole dish (and not having to make a soup) makes it so simple and it saves me a lot of time in the kitchen.
For all of you who live in small apartments or go on vacating and only have a hotplatethis is absolutely perfect! Talk about taking a huge step from the noodles I often ate in my first apartment where I only had two hotplates!
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 250 g pasta
- 0,5 cup almond milk or other plant based milk
- 400 g crushed tomatoes
- 0,5 cube vegetable stock
- 1 tbs tamari
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- fresh dill
- Chop the garlic, onion and pepper into smaller pieces.
- Fry in a medium pan until the onion is golden brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer until the pasta is al dente. If you don’t want the chickpeas to be too soft, add them when it’s 5 minutes left until the pasta is cooke.
- Serve and top with fresh dill and crushed walnuts.
Have you tried this recipe? Leave a comment and rate the recipe to help others find the right one! I love to see your results on my recipes, so if you post an image on instagram, don’t forget to use the hashtag #wonderveganrecipe and tag me @wondervegan so I can check it out.