May contain ad links.
This vegan tofu omelette with chives, leek and sliced tomatoes is super easy to make and the perfect spring lunch. You can vary it with countless combinations of mucshrooms, vegetables or whatever you wish to add to your omelette.
- 400 g silken tofu
- 400 g natural firm tofu
- 75 ml soy cream
- 1 tsp kala namak black salt
- 50 ml chickpea flour
- 1 leek
- 4 tbs chopped chives
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- herb salt
- Chop the leek and chives and slice the tomatoes.
- Mix the silken tofu, chickpea flour, black salt and soy cream in a food processor until smooth.
- Mush the firm tofu and add to the mixture.
- Add the chives and leek and stir until mixed.
- Add black pepper and herb salt after taste.
- Pour one half of the batter into a heated pan and add top with the sliced tomatoes. Fry on medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Flip the omelette and fry a couple of minutes on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with garlic sauce and top with chopped chives.
Have you tried this recipe? Leave a comment and rate the recipe to help others find the right one! I love to see your results on my recipes, so if you post an image on instagram, don’t forget to use the hashtag #wonderveganrecipe and tag me @wondervegan so I can check it out.